Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Homework due 4/16 #1

   My 2 favorite blog posts from ms Galang's list are George's response on irony, and Stephanie's response to Much ado about nothing. They were both about a play.
   What I liked about Stephanie's post is that she explained that the play was more modernized. No one would know if it was modernized or not if she didn't explain it. I also liked how she described the sonnets, the music and the stage. she showed a lot of interest and thought that the stage was more modernized.
   What I liked about George's response is that he explained the definition of irony. Some people don't know what irony means, and explaining it will save a lot of time and will help readers understand. Also, i liked how he gave examples of irony. He gave examples in act 1 scene 2 and it was early on in the book, so people won't need to know much about the background.
   I can improve my blog entries by explaining vocabulary. I can also improve by giving examples, and explaining what I am writing in my blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment