Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Much Ado about nothing

Dear Friend

   I watched what ado about nothing this week. It was inside a cafe which was nice because I can smell food. There was a large area with lots of chairs and about 3 tables on top of an elevated circle. There was a large circle with a light behind it and I think it was to show when it is night time. There were many actors and they all seem happy and enthusiastic about performing.
   The part that surprised me the most is when the antagonist sits on a table holding a knife. He takes the knife and slams it point first on the top of the table. I thought the knife was dull, but it was not. Also, if I was the women sitting next to him, I would be nervous because he i holding a sharp knife. I wonder if the table has a large indent on it now...
   The part that I liked the most is when the women called the officer an ass. It was so unexpected and was funny seeing the officer's reaction. Also, it was such a weird word to say in her situation.
   In all, I liked the play and it was fun. I think you should go and see it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment